Neck Pain And Upper Back Pain Exercises
Neck Pain and Upper Back Pain Exercises help to decrease pain, decrease muscle tightness, improve range of motion. These exercises will help for Cervicalgia, Arthritis, Abnormal posture, Stress related injury and spondylitis.
1. Chin tucks - 10 repetitions
2. Neck ROM for 1-2 sets of 10 repetitions with 3-5 seconds hold - Flexion, extension, Side flexion and Rotation
3. Levator Scapulae stretches - 3 x 30 seconds hold
4. Shoulder shrugs - 10 reps. With 3 to 5 seconds hold
5. Shoulder rotations - forwards and backwards 10 repetitions
6. Neck Isometrics - 5 reps. With 10 seconds hold
Flexion , Extension and Side flexion
7. Standing wall angels 10 reps.
Ice pack for 15 to 20 minutes
Office Work Should Not Be A Pain In The Neck !
5 exercises/stretches to reduce pain in the neck and upper back region. Constant sitting in front of the computer can stress the muscles of neck and upper back region. Theses exercises designed to decrease muscle tightness, decrease pain and to improve posture.